Monday, November 26, 2012



UNSPOKEN

By Sarah Rees Brennan
 
      I read the book Unspoken. It's very interesting and from the very first page it's intense. The Main Characters are The Lynburns, Cammie Glass, Angela, and Holly, Cammie's two best friends. Kami's had an imaginary boyfriend ever since she was little. She still talks to him and some people thinks she's weird for it. Don't get me wrong if I saw a kid talking to the air I would think they were crazy too. Now that the Lynburns are here she feels closure to her boyfriend Jared. The Lynburns had moved away and now their back and the town of Sorry-In-The-Vale will never be the same. The Lynburn Family consists of 5 people. Rosalind (Mother of Jared.), Lillian (Mother to Ash), Rob (Father to Ash, Uncle to Jared.), Ash (The perfect child), and Jared (The bad boy.). Ever since the Lynburns moved back strange things have been going on like animal sacrifices in the woods. As Kami brings these mysterious things out into the open as a school news reporter and president. She finds herself in great danger.
     I like this book because it's fun and you never know what's going to happen next. It definitely keeps you on your toes. A quote I like from this book is ("We're breaking in? I'm so glad I never have to be bored again." ) - Jared.
     I just find this quote very funny and straight forward and with Kami Glass you never know what you're getting.
     I would recommend this book to someone defiantly. It's great for people who love adventure and mysteries. Plus from the very start their was a love connection sparking that would soon burst into flames. I really enjoyed reading this book and hope there's a sequel.

4 comments:

  1. From what you describe the book seems much more mature than the cover suggests. It sounds a little creepy and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy that she talks to herself to an imaginary boyfriend. This book sounds funny, interesting and mysterious. I'll check into reading this in the future! Great book review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that book sound very interesting and funny. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds so creepy and mysterious. I love mystery books that keep me wondering what's going to happen next. That's weird that she has an imaginary boyfriend, but funny too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete