Monday, May 11, 2015

Nate huntsman book review Tom Sawyer

Image result for adventure of tom sawyer book cover

Have you ever heard of tom sawyer?  He is the ruffest, tuffest kid there is around.  The only on tougher than him is good old Huck Finn!  This book is about a young man by the name of tom sawyer.  He is always getting himself into trouble.  He is getting engaged, running away to be a pirate, and getting himself trapped in a cave for 3 days!

  This book has the theme of action, mystery, and even a hint of historical accuracy!  This book has it all. It goes from one minute, he is on top of the world, to the next, where he is in super deep trouble with his Aunt polly. This book is fun for anybody that likes to read, cause i sure enjoyed it.

 I think one of my favorite quotes is,"Getting engaged is fun!  All you have to do is promise to love me, and no one but me, and then we kiss.  Its easy!"  Just by reading this quote, you can tell how much of a trouble maker that kid tom really is! Getting engaged at the age of 12?!?  I hope everybody else knows that that is wrong. 

     I have always kinda related to tom, because he is always getting into trouble, and likes to be the spotlight of attention.  When he runs away to become a pirate, he finds out that people thought they had died.  So to get a ton of attention, they "came back from the dead," To go to their own funerals.

      I LOVED this book!  It was such a great book.  I have always been one for the action/mystery books, and this had everything I had asked for, Plus more!  I hope you will all read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment