Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Where She Went

Where she went is the second book in the if I stay series. But the difference is that it isn't coming from Mia's side, it's coming from her boyfriends side and the effects after the crash. there is a lot that happens before Mia and her boyfriend actually see each other. When Mia woke up from her coma, her boyfriend had to leave because he was on tour with his band and he had to go and perform, and also after Mia had recovered, she went to the top music school in New York. Her boyfriend was upset because she wasn't around and rumor has it that he got a new girlfriend and she doesn't like her. But for one night, they get to see each other and talk to each other. He feels the same way about Mia, but Mia doesn't feel the same way about him... This book is filled with love and romance and it is just as good as the first book. When I finished reading this book, I cried and cried, I loved it so much. Both of these books are amazing and they are wanting you to know more and more... unfortunately, there is no 3rd book, but the lady that wrote these two books has other books like these 2 and they are amazing, I am reading another one of her books. Every time I read one of her books, I want to read another one of them 

No comments:

Post a Comment